Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Personal Collection | One Year Blog Anniversary



In the spirit of celebrating life’s little accomplishments, this post will be a quick one in honor of my One Year Blogiversary. Yes, it has already been one year since I started this blog!!! Well, technically, one year and two days, but who’s counting!?! lol
I am delighted to be pursuing my photography and to be part of the photo blogging community in the process. Although my blog page design remains the same for now (wink, wink), I am charmed to see my post-processing of digital images improving. Along with learning tips and tricks from professional photographers online such as Bambi Cantrell, Jasmine Star, Jerry Ghionis, Sandy Puc and more, I must also give major credit to my continued studies of digital photography at the Herron School of Art and Design at IUPUI.
I want to send out a massive thank you to all of my readers as I treasure all of your support. I hope you continue to share my blog with your friends and family as I document portraits and events in the Indianapolis area along the way. Of course I will continue to share some of my personal projects as well! So let’s pop the bubbly and celebrate! Here’s to one year of blogging and more to come! Thanks all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...