Sunday, October 25, 2015

Portrait Collection | Cambrie, Ryan, Liv & Colt


I will admit, when I recently had the opportunity to photograph Cambrie of Cambrie Anderson Photography, I was a bit intimidated. I felt like I was forgetting everything I had ever learned about photography and then I just did my thing and all went well. 

Liv and Colt are the cutest! 
And they're the first set of multiples I've photographed. 
Possibly my new favorite. Such a special bond. 











Can't forget one of mom & dad too. Thanks again Cambrie and Ryan for meeting me for family portraits (during a Colts game... I know, I know, but it was the only time we all had available) at Central Park in Carmel. Looking forward to our next shoot!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...