Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Boudoir Collection | Mademoiselle M.





I have known Mademoiselle M. since our freshman year of High School and even though we did not remain in close contact during our college years, I am delighted to have her back in my life again these days!  : ) 

Needless to say, I was honored when she scheduled her boudoir portrait session with me. We had a fabulous portrait session complete with wine, music, fun jewelry and sassy outfits. And check out these sexy shoes!?!  

Thanks again Mademoiselle M.!!! Your images are gorgeous! XOXOXO

















2 comments:

  1. this is why I couldn't do one of these...i do not own any shoes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    As much as I love heels like these, they aren't necessary for boudoir shoots. lol ;0)

    Seriously... these shoes are so fun, but I'm pretty sure I would fall and break my ankle or something if I had to walk in these for any length of time! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...